MINI MAKEUP BRUSH. MAKEUP BRUSH
Mini makeup brush. Pro make up brushes. Wholesale professional makeup.
Mini Makeup Brush
- The composition or constitution of something
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- A thin stick set with long wire bristles, used to make a soft hissing sound on drums or cymbals
- a dense growth of bushes
- An act of sweeping, applying, or arranging with such an implement or with one's hand
- an implement that has hairs or bristles firmly set into a handle
- An implement with a handle, consisting of bristles, hair, or wire set into a block, used for cleaning or scrubbing, applying a liquid or powder to a surface, arranging the hair, or other purposes
- miniskirt: a very short skirt
- Denoting a miniature version of something
- (minus) subtraction: an arithmetic operation in which the difference between two numbers is calculated; "the subtraction of three from four leaves one"; "four minus three equals one"
My new mini sketch kit! Progress while at home in Berwick
At last, and much sooner than I expected, a trawl through local charity shops has provided rich dividends! ( I've also cracked most of the problems thrown up while refining my full sketch kit, but i'll have to draw that another day!)
I'll write out the notes scribbled on the pages above - --
"At last I have a mini -kit that I could even take to a dinner table without blushes! Now I no longer have to rely solely on my many-pocketed jacket which I use for working (decidedly scruffy!).
I think this lovely compact evening bag-style clasp is designed for makeup brushes, etc, but for my purposes it contains two brushpens, one mechanical pencil (soft leads), three watersoluble graphite pencils (different grades), one watersoluble sanguine crayon, my fountain pen, a Pentel brushpen, (waterproof pigment ink), AND, of course, to cap it all, a pocket moleskine! This without bulging or assuming an unsightly shape. Amazing!
It doesn't allow for water containers, spare cartridges etc, but I can live with that - just have to be scrupulous about checking brushpen reservoirs and perhaps change to new cartridges in anticipation anyway!
three hundred eight: Don't Judge Me
I know the composition of this is distracting but whatevs...I almost forgot to take a pic today, so we're lucky to have this.
Some people have fax machines and cubicles at work, I have makeup brushes and zebra print decorations.
I complain about my job during the holidays...but...big picture, Anna. That's six weeks out of the year. The other 46 weeks, I love the crap out of my job, and I'm very thankful that I look *forward* to going to work every day.
In other news - I look forward to being off January 1st and 2nd. Emotion has been running high in our store lately, and I need a mini break.
arabic make up pictures
cream to powder makeup
free makeup software
best makeup for women over 60
face shimmer makeup
best eye make up remover
airbrush makeup set
kimball and young lighted makeup mirror
skull face makeup