LARGE MAKEUP BRUSH - MAKEUP BRUSH
Large makeup brush - Lighted vanity makeup mirror - Make up forever mascara
Large Makeup Brush
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- cosmetics applied to the face to improve or change your appearance
- The composition or constitution of something
- an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Pursuing an occupation or commercial activity on a significant scale
- a garment size for a large person
- at a distance, wide of something (as of a mark)
- Of greater size than the ordinary, esp. with reference to a size of clothing or to the size of a packaged commodity
- above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a large city"; "set out for the big city"; "a large sum"; "a big (or large) barn"; "a large family"; "big businesses"; "a big expenditure"; "a large number of newspapers"; "a big group of scientists"; "large areas of the world"
- Of considerable or relatively great size, extent, or capacity
- an implement that has hairs or bristles firmly set into a handle
- a dense growth of bushes
- An act of sweeping, applying, or arranging with such an implement or with one's hand
- A thin stick set with long wire bristles, used to make a soft hissing sound on drums or cymbals
- An implement with a handle, consisting of bristles, hair, or wire set into a block, used for cleaning or scrubbing, applying a liquid or powder to a surface, arranging the hair, or other purposes
MAKEUP GOURMET LARGE EYESHADOW MAKEUP BRUSH
A wider more flat sided eyeshadow brush allows you to wash color over your eye in one smooth stroke. This prevents shadow fallout from too many smaller brush strokes. Also excellent for blending a finished eye quickly and completely. Purpose-To apply eyeshadow generally and swiftly onto eye area. Usage- Press flat side of brush into shadow and wiggle. Tap excess from brush. Lay flat side of brush onto eye and smooth in a windshield-wiper motion. Use brush tips edge to get shadow along lash and brow hair line.
Feb. 12, 2009
On the little ledge of the larger mirror are small perfume vials; I LOVE little perfume bottles.
I have some perfumes on the top box: AnaisAnais (one of my all-time favorites), Moonlight Path (a Bath and Body Works scent), and a Baby Phat perfume in the cute small bottle.
Then there are my makeup brushes....not too pleased with the filler I have in the containers to hold up the brushes so that'll probably change soon.
In the little black container in front is a small Kubuki brush. So cute :)
Then there's makeup in the purple boxes, moisturizers in the two front round containers, and earrings in the small hand (it's made of milkglass...I LOVE some milkglass!)
In the white container (rear right) are some perfumes: White Linen, Happy, Toujours Moi, Gloria Vanderbilt, and 5th Avenue. In front of that is a container of my lipsticks and lipglosses.
I've been wanting some new perfumes lately so I'll have to save up for them! On my "wish list" :
Vera Wang's Princess
Vanilla Lace (a Victoria's Secret perfume)
Love Spell (another one from Victoria's Secret)
It's kind of a big list but I mean, c'mon, who doesn't like perfume!? haha! Well, I guess some people don't but I love it. I've never had a bunch of perfume at one time though. But most of my bottles are just about out! All of them! So that's why I'm saving up for some more; it feels better to have the cash on hand rather than buying on credit. Slap that cash down and BOOM it's done! No waiting around for credit card statements or incurring late fees for this gal! ha!
Day 16 - Brushes
When I get down, I go to my makeup for consolation.
Why? I've been hermity. I don't really want to leave the house, see my friends, hang out... Blah blah blah. I've become increasingly comforted by staying home. This isn't me. It won't be me forever. But it is for the time being.
I take short rides, just to get out of the house. But increased meds now make me even more sluggish. I'm not liking it very much- the sensation is extreme exhaustion coupled with feeling like I'm underwater.
Loud sounds bother me.
Loud volume, I'm so sensitive to.
I'm so tired I can't sleep.
But... One of these brushes is small.
Once dipped in powder, it covers the black and blue moons under my eyes.
I get swipes of color with a large brush.
Shocks of bright color with another.
Touch up, yet another.
My brushes create magic.
Eye shadows in all different colors.
I create beautiful looks. At least, friends tell me it's beautiful.
They console me, because each time I touch a brush- I'm creating art on my eyes. Sometimes my sister. Soon, friends.
The brush takes away a little of the pain.
I can paint outrageous colors and designs on my eyes.
And it brings me a little happiness.
A lot of color. A shock of it.
It's created by my hands.
Somewhere... Over the rainbow...
large makeup brush
Umbra’s U-LOCK Mirror is a fantastic bathroom accessory. It can be used in showers, tubs or by the sink as an extra grooming mirror. Features U-LOCK locking suction. An easy to use flip down latch ensure a tight seal on wall. The U-LOCK Mirror is perfect for adult and child bathrooms alike. Also makes a fantastic travel mirror – for hotels or RVs. Design: Umbra Design Group. Other items in this collection also available. Translucent white. Item measures 7.25" x 6-inch" x 1.75". Umbra is the worldwide leader in casual, contemporary and affordable design for the home.
eye makeup tips for asian
best makeup for acne skin
ecotools makeup brush
olay make up
permanent make up hannover
kids makeup set
theatrical makeup tips
best concealer make up
applying makeup to eyes